Welcome to the forums! (Please Read!)

Babbling incoherently
PrivateAli

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Unread post#11 » 02 Nov 2012 02:30

Hali Magyarok and a happy POJEB to all of you! one 322 Supporter reporting!

btw for those who don't know the most common polish word after siemka, siema and pl: http://translate.google.com/#auto/en/pojeb (of course this isn't meant to be taken serious, it just somehow got a custom for me and my friend to welcome every random team with "Pojeb!" instead of "Siemka, Hali, Pozzzzz" or smth like that.

Ehrgeiz

Unread post#12 » 02 Nov 2012 12:00

PrivateAli wrote:Hali Magyarok and a happy POJEB to all of you! one 322 Supporter reporting!

btw for those who don't know the most common polish word after siemka, siema and pl: http://translate.google.com/#auto/en/pojeb (of course this isn't meant to be taken serious, it just somehow got a custom for me and my friend to welcome every random team with "Pojeb!" instead of "Siemka, Hali, Pozzzzz" or smth like that.

And the winner is: kurva!

welcome! :)

Deceiver
Negative Creep
Negative Creep

Unread post#13 » 02 Nov 2012 17:47

PrivateAli wrote:Hali Magyarok and a happy POJEB to all of you! one 322 Supporter reporting!

Welcome! Tell the other 322 Supporters to register in the forum too :)
What...have you done...to...its eyes?

Azel

Unread post#14 » 04 Nov 2012 04:29

Guys... it's not kurva but kurwa :3
Also pojeb is a short version of word pojebany and it have different meaning than simple "fucker" - It's rather someone 'not too clever' who acts in weird way :) For example - pojeb/pojebany is someone who walks down the pavement dressed in pink elephant costume showing his naked ass to everyone. That's proper definition :3 You can rather translate it to 'fucked up dude' :P

morgotz

Unread post#15 » 04 Nov 2012 05:58

so we can greet the typical WoT player with "pojeb". Im ok with that

Panzerfucker

Unread post#16 » 07 Nov 2012 00:01

We need more 322 and -322- members on the forum, we could have more fun here. 8-)

Sgt_Diablo
Diablus the Seagull anal explorer
Diablus the Seagull anal explorer

Re: Welcome to the forums! (Please Read!)

Unread post#17 » 02 Apr 2013 13:30

I am still forum admin, so if u want something done, just send me a pm here or contact me ingame.

bradley86

Unread post#18 » 29 May 2013 14:16

Hi

Inevitable

Unread post#19 » 27 Aug 2013 12:22

Posting.

ChaosD
Pedobear
Pedobear

Unread post#20 » 27 Aug 2013 16:21

For your information: The above was an Inevitable posting.
your extinction is inevitable

Return to “General Discussion (Offtopic)”