Suckaburdus the Shiteater

Re: Short guide to LT'ing

Unread post#21 » 13 Mar 2015 14:56

Screenshot pls ;)

groksan
Noob

Unread post#22 » 13 Mar 2015 15:57

From north side no risk at all, from south side you cant go in there every time but when u get in u will have some fun :) bush is big enough and these tanks wont be able to spot you from side or from behind.
Example of what you can do in that bush from south http://wotreplays.com/site/1666232#self

This bush can work on standard game mode but in encounter mode is lt-15 every time and it is 100% safe to get in. Everything in red zone will be spoted permanently.

While north side has plenty of bushes in pink zone the bush in yellow circle in the only safe passive bush for south side, get in with binocs and have fun. Bush in red circle is for encounter mode, it is not 100 safe to get in. Dont get confused with bushes in the middle, this one is on the edge of the cliff.

Bratistuta
Xensation is my lover and i am a bad boi

Unread post#23 » 16 Mar 2015 15:08

the only thing that i can still critize here is the lack of at least one HE shell on the wz-132 and the t54ltw for emergency decap f.e.
i have no sig cuz my statz are too baboon

Cpt_Shakesbeard

Unread post#24 » 16 Mar 2015 16:16

When i took screens i havent played wz-132 for 1 year. I started playing it now - have 4 HE.

In t54l i dont need to decap ever ;) (but i take/take off 1-2 shells of it all the time - after i lost a game because of that 1 HE shell)

Cpt_Shakesbeard

Unread post#25 » 04 Apr 2015 00:22

Bump (maps are with comments now)

1 map is missing i dont know which one ;) (snowy one?)

Tyraforce
Pedobear
Pedobear

Unread post#26 » 14 Apr 2015 13:10

Optics+binos+stronk Prokhorovka bush + retarded heavy campers = success
Ufaklik: "All I got from F15 is to be marked as a pedobear" :pedobear:

El Presidente
His Majesty Lord Of the Coca Leaf Cultivators, Lacrymal the Ball-less
His Majesty Lord Of the Coca Leaf Cultivators, Lacrymal the Ball-less

Unread post#27 » 05 May 2015 14:31

u should add the 2 passive bushes on 3,4line siegfried line.

e3, g4 or what it is... u know wich ones i mean :)

regarding map missing, you mean windstorm?
Hasta la Bamboo, Siempre!
lacryballs doesnt have what it takes to lead well organized clan, no offense. "smalldicked 2015"

Rolliger_Ruediger
Pedobear
Pedobear

Unread post#28 » 05 May 2015 16:05

lacryballs wrote:regarding map missing, you mean windstorm?

since last patch it's Overlord as well. Like it kinda with scout, but no passive bushes I know so far.

gRuMM3l
Final Fat Node

Unread post#29 » 20 May 2015 23:12

suckaburdus is a biiiiiiitch :D
:pedobear:

plague
Noob

Unread post#30 » 21 May 2015 13:24

Good topic, i have some positions to add if u don't mind.

1st the bush position on redshire north is a bit near the house close to hill (you miss it);
- Swamp south spawn, there is a bush on the left side hill where usually heavies take cover, this position is OP as not much people know about it, always in swamp middle rock right side has a bush that u can use to spot while been safe from middle side shots;
- Arctic region south spawn, u can take a peek from the down road valley to spot the north side enemies crossing as early spot, from the upper side u can peek the corner near the plane to spot them going toward the valley;
- cliff map has a south spawn bush near the corner for u to spot them when (as usual) your team fail to cover there;
- Fjords, when there is no arta and u spawn south you can climb the mountain in middle and actively spot the north part;
- Lakeville south near rock bush is also a good/safe bet to spot middle and outskirts of city, from north side when u loose city you can actively spot them coming to your spawn from the little mountain (the one arty hides behind), if u loose middle but you still have city you can use the bush on A line near the house/rock;
- Live oaks those spots need to be updated;
- Ruinberg, if you spawn north there is a bush down the road on the right where you can spot whatever coming to mid without trouble, can be used to spot mid also;
- Siegfried line, south spawn (specially if encounter) you can use the bush on H4-5 (much more safer than the bunker one), when u think it's safe you ca get the F2 bush.

Hope this 'll help ;)

Return to “General Discussion (Offtopic)”